Ultramax 'The Maxx' Ultra Conc. - 8.5 oz
Free Shipping Terms and Conditions
Free shipping is available for all orders over $80 before taxes except on the following items: 2.5 & 5 gallon containers of shampoo, stand dryers, grooming tables & grooming arms. In addition, clearance items can receive free shipping but do not count toward the $80 minimum.
The following postal codes are excluded from free shipping because of the high cost of shipping to them (they will be charged partial shipping fees): All postal codes in Yukon Territory, Northwest Territories and Nunavut, A0A-A0Z, A1K-A1M, A1S-A2Z, A5A-A8A, G0G, J0M, P0L, P0T, P0V, R0B, R0C, S0E, S0A-S0Z, T0A-T0Z, T1G, T1M, T4A-T4X, T7A-T7V, T8L, T8S-T8X, T9H-T9K, V0A-V0Z. The list is subject to change from time to time.
Free shipping is by least costly method to your postal code - either UPS Standard, Canpar Ground or Canada Post Expedited. If you prefer a different level of service you must pay the cost difference.
The MAXX Ultra Concentrate
Miracle Detangler & Conditioner
> ONE BOTTLE MAKES OVER 10 QUARTS <
The MAXX is water soluble and may be used as a
final rinse or finishing spray for absolutely stunning results.
A MUST FOR EVERY GROOMING TACK BOX!
• Achieve optimal coat performance
• Notably extend coat manageability
• Conquer challenging mats and tangles
• Transform any recirculating bathtub pump into a Deshedding Machine!
• Significantly reduce drying time
• No fragrance added, so it can be used as a shampoo additive
This multi-faceted concentrated conditioner repels dirt, grime, dust, pollen, and other coat damaging pollutants. It even repels dried urine from staining. Notably restore each and every hair fiber's moisture, elasticity, and tensile strength. Say goodbye to spilt ends, frizzies and static too!
Hypoallergenic • Non-Toxic
Biodegradeable • Cruelty Free
• A little goes a long way! Start with only 5 teaspoons to 1 quart of water, or 25ml to 1 liter of water to avoid wasting product.
• No more than 3 tablespoons (45ml) would ever be needed if you're looking for extreme results.
• Consider distilled water for more reliability and consistency. Well water should be boiled first then cooled before using.