Home Hydrotherapy Salt Soak 400 Grams
Free Shipping Terms and Conditions
Free shipping is available for all orders over $80 before taxes except on the following items: 2.5 & 5 gallon containers of shampoo, stand dryers, grooming tables & grooming arms. In addition, clearance items can receive free shipping but do not count toward the $80 minimum.
The following postal codes are excluded from free shipping because of the high cost of shipping to them (they will be charged partial shipping fees): All postal codes in Yukon Territory, Northwest Territories and Nunavut, A0A-A0Z, A1K-A1M, A1S-A2Z, A5A-A8A, G0G, J0M, P0L, P0T, P0V, R0B, R0C, S0E, S0A-S0Z, T0A-T0Z, T1G, T1M, T4A-T4X, T7A-T7V, T8L, T8S-T8X, T9H-T9K, V0A-V0Z. The list is subject to change from time to time.
Free shipping is by least costly method to your postal code - either UPS Standard, Canpar Ground or Canada Post Expedited. If you prefer a different level of service you must pay the cost difference.
- Yeast infections/ yeast build up on paws, bodies and ears
- Arthritis, poor circulation and joint problems
As the world’s oldest antibiotic, Dead Sea salt is renowned in the grooming world for its ability to treat yeast by simply adding it to the bathwater while bathing.What's more, soaking in Dead Sea salt water is known as one of the oldest forms of medicine because it draws out toxins, enhances circulation and removes pressure from joints.
For ages, people have traveled to the Dead Sea to soak in its waters because of its natural healing and therapeutic effects. Now you can bring the healing benefits of the Dead Sea directly to your dog or cat! Our natural Dead Sea salt is enriched with eucalyptus, sandalwood and ylang ylang to further increase therapeutic effects, calm nerves, purify the body and improve skin’s integrity.
- For dogs & cats with yeast build on paws and body and for pets experiencing pain from chronic conditions, fatigue or aging
- Groomer-quality relief at home
- Draws out toxins, enhances circulation and removes pressure from joints
- Aromatherapy effects
- Moisturizes and improves skin's integrity
- Fortified with Dead Sea salt and essential oils such as ylang ylang, menthol oil sandalwood and clove
- Nourishes skin and coat with vitamins, minerals and essential oils
- Penetrates hair and skin to deeply hydrate
- Boosts immunity
- Draws out toxins and impurities
- Paraben and SLS (Sulphate) free
- Minimum 2x concentr
- Safe and great for use on humans and animals
- Cruelty Free - NO testing on animals
- pH balanced for dogs & cats
- 97% nat
Fill bathtub with warm water and empty one bag of Soos™ Home Hydrotherapy Salt Soak while stirring to ensure that salt dissolves. Have your pet sit or stand in the bathtub for 20 minutes. Add warm water as needed to maintain temperature. Following the bath allow your pet to air dry. The salt will continue active treatment for 30 minutes. Store at room temperature. Use only as directed.
INGREDIENTS: DEAD SEA SALT, EUGENIA CARYOPHYLLUS (CLOVE) FLOWER OIL, LIPIDAMIS (DEAD SEA MINERALS) EXT., SANTALUM ALBUM (SANDALWOOD) OIL, CANANGA ODORATA (YLANG YLANG), MENTHOL OIL, FLOWER OIL.